[OpenIndiana-discuss] VirtualBox-6.1.16

Carl Brewer carl at bl.echidna.id.au
Thu Nov 5 20:32:11 UTC 2020

I'm seeing similar issues to Stephan, VBox is working, my virtual
servers are all running (they're all essentially headless, I don't use
graphics on them).

The VBox GUI is a bit weird, it's not working "properly", without a
screenshot it's hard to describe. I'm using TightVNV and a VNC session,
not a directly connected screen to run it too.

This is from a BE I installed 15 minutes ago.

Not sure how best to help sort this one out. It's not directly effecting
me, my stuff works and I don't need the GUI to have all the icons
looking right etc, as long as they're workable.

Carl