[OpenIndiana-discuss] VirtualBox-6.1.16

Stephan Althaus Stephan.Althaus at Duedinghausen.eu
Thu Nov 5 20:45:43 UTC 2020

Hi Carl!

Thanks for your replay on this.
As you see the weirdness in the gui it seems to be not a local issue on
my machine - lucky me :-)

I found it best when using full-frame, i could work with no issues there
- if i start with full screen mode from the start.
Any vm in a window will have issues - win 7/XP and linux, i don't have
anything else right now.

I have used the VMs in headless mod and VNC connect some time ago,
i will try again as soon as i feel that i have to do so,
but i hope that we can find the root of it.

Is there anything i could provide to debug this?
Is everyone seeing this who uses the gui? (a quick test is zo scroll the
mouse over the list of installed VMs))

Stephan