[OpenIndiana-discuss] set which fs do/don't get snaps besides timeslider

Stephan Althaus Stephan.Althaus at Duedinghausen.eu
Fri Nov 27 05:53:41 UTC 2020

Hello!

Yes, the gui is not very usable.

You may starting having a look at the GTK definition of the window

https://github.com/OpenIndiana/time-slider/blob/master/usr/share/time-slider/ui/time-slider-setup.ui

some with GTK background might find something obvious (?)

By the way, starting time-slider from the menu doesn't work for me, only
from command line works. Is this my local problem?

Greetings,
Stephan