[OpenIndiana-discuss] Next/Own-cloud client?

Till Wegmüller toasterson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 14:49:38 UTC 2020

Hey Tony

I haven't tried with MATE but GNOME2 used to be able to navigate to
Webdav shares as if they where mounted filesystem. Just paste the Webdav
URL into the folder navigation textbox.

You can get the Webdav URL from the Webinterface in the settings part
below the Trashbin.

It s usually something like https://$SERVER/remote.php/dav/files/$USER/

Greetings
Till