[OpenIndiana-discuss] Next/Own-cloud client?

Guenther Alka alka at hfg-gmuend.de
Thu Oct 8 05:59:05 UTC 2020

You may use rclone, it is promoted as rsync for Clouds.

It is in the OmniOS extra repo together with minIO an S3 cloudserver,
not sure about other sources but rclone (and minIO) is a simple single
binary, no dependencies.

The OmniOS binary works out of the box on OI.
http://www.napp-it.org/doc/downloads/cloudsync.pdf

gea
@napp-it.org