[OpenIndiana-discuss] Realtek RTL8125 Ethernet Card

russell stream at willows7.myzen.co.uk
Fri Apr 16 16:54:39 UTC 2021

Hi,

As my current system already has a Realtek RTL8111/8168/84211 card built
in and I needed a second interface a installed a Realtek RTL8125 card.
In order to get it recognised I had add the entry to /etc/driver_aliases

rge "pci10ec,8125"

This allowed the interface to recognised but it autos to 100M full
duplex while the built in operates at 1000M full duplex.

Any suggestions on how to get it to operate at 1000M full duplex?

TIA

Russell