[OpenIndiana-discuss] Why networking not work?

L. F. Elia lfelia at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 27 15:42:52 UTC 2021

When I run a VBox NAT VM I want to ssh into -- the only reliable config I have found is to avoid 127.0.0.1 and instead use the actual IP of the box (such as 10.1.100.221 port 2222 or such). Not sure why this is, but that is what I have found to work.

----lfelia at yahoo.com, Portsmouth VA, 23701
Solaris/LINUX/Windows administration CISSP/Security consulting