[OpenIndiana-discuss] Rpool uncorrectable error

Michelle michelle at msknight.com
Sun Aug 29 12:19:38 UTC 2021

I've done workaround number 5 in that document.

The system has been working for years, and I'm not sure about the
AHCI... will have to look at that as that will require an OS rebuild, I
believe.

The only thing that's changed before this started happening, was the OS
upgrade. But obviously there's hardware degradation over time to deal
with.

I'll put a backup and then rebuild on the radar for the next few days,
and see what other suggestions come up.

Michelle.