[OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenIndiana and zadm

Rasaki Temidire rasaki at me.com
Tue Feb 2 02:50:24 UTC 2021

Hello All,

Has anyone tried to use zadm from the omniosCE people under openindiana?  I tried it with an updated hipster-202010 install on VMware Fusion.  Limited success.  I was able to get the code from git and it compiled and installed extremely well.  I tried to create an ipkg zone and got errors.  It looks like the openindiana zonecfg does not like the JSON file format used by zadm.  Has anyone had any luck with zadm?

Rasaki