[OpenIndiana-discuss] Modifying device names in ZFS pool label?

Reginald Beardsley pulaskite at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 20 20:00:07 UTC 2021

I have a 3 disk set on an HP Z400 which has  100 GB s0 slices and  larger s1 slices which form a RAIDZ1 pool.

One of the devices is now showing up as c2d0 instead of the c6d0 that is in the label.  This leads the system to think that the device is unavailable.

I need to either make the device names match or change the label.  The disk set is the old disks from a migration from 1 TB to 2 TB disks.

Thanks,
Reg

Thanks to Bob Friesenhahn for pointing out how to fix my DNS problem.