[OpenIndiana-discuss] Virtualbox and USB webcam

Till Wegmueller toasterson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 11:09:51 UTC 2021

Hey Tony

Here in the EU I always get myself a USB Gaming Headset for my Audio
needs. They are Cheap(ish) and you can get yourself a Wireless Headset
that has a dedicated receiver that needs no special driver, other than
Audio. You might also get away by simply using the Mic, Headset on the
host and using Virtuablox Audio.

And thanks for that Note that may be why I was unsuccessful in the past
with certain pass through combinations.

-Till