[OpenIndiana-discuss] Stupid BIOS

Hung Nguyen Gia gh_origin at zohomail.com
Thu Jan 14 01:40:59 UTC 2021

I have did all of did. No success.

I know them well since my Windows 7 days. Windows 7 also has many problems with UEFI.

Someone rebuilt Windows 7 image using boot technology from Windows 10, it used to work well but will break any OSes installed on the same machine.

I get off Windows 7 and go for Q4OS, very XP like Linux, for a while, before finally enter MX.

---- On Tue, 12 Jan 2021 23:11:58 +0700 Chris <oidev at bsdos.info> wrote ----