[OpenIndiana-discuss] Just get Pale Moon

Hung Nguyen Gia gh_origin at zohomail.com
Thu Jan 14 11:26:17 UTC 2021

I'm sure I can't get what I want, because of my experience so far I know what kind of people you guys are.

Just a bunch of DELUSIONAL and ARROGANT people!

I continue writing here only because I want to do so.

It's not for no reason I said your reasoning are BS. If you really care please have a look again on the entire thread, you could see why.

I have build Pale Moon and enjoying it for a long time, thanks to atenian200. You don't have to teach me how to.

---- On Thu, 14 Jan 2021 17:20:13 +0700 Araragi Hokuto <araragihokuto at outlook.com> wrote ----