[OpenIndiana-discuss] OmniTribblix, vpnc and audio mixer

Tony Brian Albers tba at kb.dk
Thu Jan 21 09:13:21 UTC 2021

Hi Guys,

Pardon me for posting here, but I haven't been able to find a mailing
list for Tribblix.

Since sound is not working properly in OI, I've decided to try out
OmniTribblix. I'm running m24

Has anyone found out how to get vpnc into tribblix?

And: I cannot find an audio-mixer of any kind -am I doing something wrong?

TIA

/tony
--
Tony Albers - Systems Architect - IT Development Royal Danish Library,
Victor Albecks Vej 1, 8000 Aarhus C, Denmark