[OpenIndiana-discuss] When will AMD XIII CPUs be supported

Hung Nguyen Gia gh_origin at zohomail.com
Fri Jan 22 13:55:06 UTC 2021

Find another machine.

I'm very appreciate if you continue to help investigate the problems.

But it will took you unproductive for at least a month.

A month or maybe more.

See my previous issue:

https://www.illumos.org/issues/12964

https://www.illumos.org/issues/13053

https://www.illumos.org/issues/12395

It took them very long to diagnose the problems and fix it.

But it's when I could give them the core dump.

I don't know how long it could take for you.

So better find another machine.

---- On Fri, 22 Jan 2021 16:03:15 +0700 Chris <oidev at bsdos.info> wrote ----