[OpenIndiana-discuss] OI and DE's

Hung Nguyen Gia gh_origin at zohomail.com
Fri Jan 22 14:02:01 UTC 2021

They have known this sound issue for a long time:

https://www.illumos.org/issues/12839

https://www.illumos.org/issues/13005

I found OI works better with speakers.

I had give up the hope with earphones.

If earphones is a hard requirement, better use another OS.

I you don't like Linux. Then I suggest GhostBSD:

http://ghostbsd.org/download

---- On Fri, 22 Jan 2021 14:00:12 +0700 Tony Brian Albers <tba at kb.dk> wrote ----