[OpenIndiana-discuss] How to speedup screen writes?

Hung Nguyen Gia gh_origin at zohomail.com
Sat Jan 23 01:42:05 UTC 2021

You said you used the text install so I assume it's non-graphical installation?

Then better use ssh and work on your comfortable workstation with a handy terminal emulator like XFCE4 Terminal.

If it's graphical, I'm out of idea. I don't use NVIDIA.

---- On Sat, 23 Jan 2021 08:34:13 +0700 Chris <oidev at bsdos.info> wrote ----