[OpenIndiana-discuss] How to speedup screen writes?

Chris oidev at bsdos.info
Sat Jan 23 04:14:06 UTC 2021

On 2021-01-22 17:42, Hung Nguyen Gia wrote:
> You said you used the text install so I assume it's non-graphical
> installation?
>
> Then better use ssh and work on your comfortable workstation with a handy
> terminal
> emulator like XFCE4 Terminal.
>
> If it's graphical, I'm out of idea. I don't use NVIDIA.
Thanks for the reply!
Well yes. I'm at the console ATM. But I notice it's pretty well the same
when I was testing with the GUI installer. So I'm guessing I'm not getting
graphics mode. But rather, the framebuffer.
I'll see if I can figure it all out after I finish getting all the packages
I need installed, and update the BE.

Thanks again! :-)

--Chris