[OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenIndiana as a server.

Stephan Althaus Stephan.Althaus at Duedinghausen.eu
Sun Jan 31 20:02:16 UTC 2021

On 01/31/21 18:38, Tim Mooney via openindiana-discuss wrote:
> I have a limited (and worse, unpredictable) amount of time that I can
> spend on stuff related to OI.

Hi all!

"I have a limited (and worse, unpredictable) amount of time that I can
spend on stuff related to OI. "

+1

With regard to PHP, some projects running on a webserver will from time
to time need a more recent PHP version.
Some month ago i had such situation, and used a linux vm for that - i
just don't remember what :-/ is must have been something not very
important :-D

nextcloud is running fine btw :-)

Regards,

Stephan