[OpenIndiana-discuss] Ekiga

private mail openbabel openbabel at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 13:20:18 UTC 2021

I have had no luck with login onto the media account.I was under the
impression that since firefox has been updated you may be able to use
browser web conferencing apps such as netcloud and jitsi. I noticed this
version may now be fully integrated with AV1 which supports live
streams.Has anyone tested this ?

regards,

Robert Jones