[OpenIndiana-discuss] Ekiga

Marc Lobelle marc.lobelle at uclouvain.be
Tue Jul 20 14:38:56 UTC 2021

Hi Carsten,

I used it 20 years ago: it was the final work of one of my students in
computing science enginering. It used to be called gnome meeting. He
maintained it a few years and changed the name to ekiga. his name is
Damien Sandras

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damien_Sandras
https://www.linkedin.com/in/dsandras?originalSubdomain=be
I think he now chairs his own VOIP company
Best regards
Marc

--

Marc Lobelle
professeur émérite

ICTEAM
UCLouvain / SST / ICTEAM / INGI

Place Ste Barbe, 2, bte L5.02.01 - 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve
marc.lobelle at uclouvain.be <mailto:prenom.nom at uclouvain.be>
Tél.+32 (0) 475 494 616
Fax +32 (0) 10 47 51 20
www.uclouvain.be <https://uclouvain.be>