[OpenIndiana-discuss] warning - don't update OI

Richard L. Hamilton rlhamil at smart.net
Sun Jul 25 09:04:33 UTC 2021

Please let also the openindiana-discuss list know when the real 2.37 binutils is safe and included; some of us don't subscribe to the oi-dev list.

I'd also admit to some curiosity what the problem with 2.37 was, once that's understood.

Not to mention whether there's anything that one can do at the "ok" prompt when something like that happens. Booting the optical media image and activating a good BE saved me, but it'd be nice to know all my options.