[OpenIndiana-discuss] warning - don't update OI

Till Wegmueller toasterson at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 15:57:40 UTC 2021

Hey Richard

There are a couple of things you can do on the Prompt.

Depending on future situations there are the commands 'lsdev' 'lszfs'
and boot. In this specific instance a lot of these utilities where
broken aswell. But they can give you the name of the boot environment.

I think tsoome can give some links to tutorials and guides from the
FreeBSD loader people.

-Till