[OpenIndiana-discuss] ssh to oi_151a9

david allan finch david.allan at finch.org
Wed Jun 16 16:26:40 UTC 2021

Hi,

I have an old server running oi_151a9 which I can't just update to a
newer OpenIndiana yet (I have a plan to replace it with a newie machine
once I have a free one which will use the latest build).

I am having an issue with putty/fillzilla no longer working from windows
and the command line ssh requires
     -oKexAlgorithms=+diffie-hellman-group1-sha1
to force it to use the old key exchange on the older OI.

Is there a patch or a mod or config change I can make to the oi_151a9
which will update to the latest ssh code or like without having to
update everything?

Regards
Dave