[OpenIndiana-discuss] NVMe SSD

Reginald Beardsley pulaskite at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 16 21:08:40 UTC 2021

I just added a 1 TB WD SN750 NVMe SSD to my Z840 running Hipster 2021.04.31.  Now I need to set it up.

I have read the FreeBSD Master volumes by Lucas and Jude on the subject, but the information is skimpy.  A search didn't turn up much that is relevant and less still that is useful.  I want to serve executables,  libraries man pages, etc from this.  Those are probably the only things I'd access sufficiently often for it to provide any benefit.  I'm not running a database instance.

Reading suggestions?

Have Fun!
Reg