[OpenIndiana-discuss] automount does not work!

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 18 16:48:56 UTC 2021

Hello,

Today I installed OI using the latest DVD on 4 different machines. One machine had an old
nvidia card and I had to create a new BE. By entering the command to uninstall the driver,
I noticed that pkg command installed the 340.XX driver at the end. This is just great!
However, I have noticed that USB thumb disks cannot be automounted. Yes I can manually
mount a USB thumb disk but that is all. This means something is broken in the distribution.
Maybe the people who package OI should take a look at this.

Kind regards,

Apostolos