[OpenIndiana-discuss] Hipster 2020.10 text installer ISO Wow!!!!

Udo Grabowski (IMK) udo.grabowski at kit.edu
Fri Mar 5 08:34:23 UTC 2021

On 05.03.21 07:56, cretin1997 via openindiana-discuss wrote:
> Trust me, man. SquashFS is a superior technology ...
 > It's the superior technology ...

 From  my decades of experience, if I read such sentences,
I immediately know it's not. Superior.
It's just another "something", surrounded by Hipsters
trying to generate a hype around it.

> .... and is the answer to our problem.

? What problem ? What you are talking about ? Why
not using Linux when everything there is superior
and solves your problems ? What you are doing here ?