[OpenIndiana-discuss] Updated NVIDIA drivers

Reginald Beardsley pulaskite at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 14 21:52:48 UTC 2021

Amen! Let's do it! I'm not willing to learn all the details of the current install script in order to do it, but I am willing to research the device id-driver relationships and using pciscan, report which driver to use. That should not be difficult to incorporate. If it is, OI has some very serious problems.

All I ask is that if I write it, it will be used. I have an absolute rule: I work to my standards unless yours are better. In which case I shall work to yours from then on irrespective of whether you are involved.

Have Fun!
Reg