[OpenIndiana-discuss] Firefox68esr for testing

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 18 20:57:48 UTC 2021

On Thursday, March 18, 2021, 9:56:14 PM GMT+2, Stephan Althaus <stephan.althaus at duedinghausen.eu> wrote:

>So your panic after "pkg update" is solved ? Which nvidia driver are you
>using now?

Not really. The rmformat problem happened to the computer at home.
There I am using 415.18. Since my teaching class is closed now
due to anew lockdown, I will be able to make some more tests next week.

>i don't know where your USB problem may come from, but my rmformat
>binary has the same size
>
>$ ls -l `which rmformat`
>-r-sr-xr-x   1 root     bin        68428 Mar 16 22:27 /usr/bin/rmformat

Yes but the same command BE from last October had a different size (64296)

>It it more likely a permission problem. Did you change your user
>(-groups) recently

No I never touch such things.

A.S.