[OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenIndiana Hipster 2021.04 is here

Andreas Wacknitz A.Wacknitz at gmx.de
Sat May 1 14:16:24 UTC 2021

Hi all,

another six months have passed by and so the creation of new snapshot
images were due.
The usual images have been assembled and put on our download server
https://www.openindiana.org/download/
Furthermore, something like release notes have been collected and also
have been put it on our web server:
https://www.openindiana.org/2021/05/01/openindiana-hipster-2021-04-is-here/

Again we were able to collect more than 500 PR's during the last 6
months. Thanks to all involved participants (in alphabetical order):
alm0ndiga, Stephan Althaus, Carsten Grzemba, Nona Hansel, hoewweken, Jim
Klimov, Aurelien Larcher, Evgeny Litvinenko, Rich Lowe, Jim Mason, Gary
Mills, Sven Schmeling, Toomas Soome, David Stes, Adam Števko,Rick V,
Andreas Wacknitz, Till Wegmüller, and klausz65

I want to use this announcement to remind everybody that we are seeking
for volunteers who help us to maintain OpenIndiana.

Kind regards,
Andreas