[OpenIndiana-discuss] Which OI service cleans up hidden NFS files?

Judah Richardson judahrichardson at gmail.com
Tue May 4 23:23:56 UTC 2021

Extremely stupid question: is the fact that those mounted locations contain
ZFS snapshots resulting from znapzend's underlying use of zfs send & receive
and not actual physical directories possibly why find, cd, etc. can't reach
them?

Shooting in the dark here; that's the only thing I can come up with.