[OpenIndiana-discuss] recently trouble with USB devices

Stephan Althaus Stephan.Althaus at Duedinghausen.eu
Thu May 20 09:41:02 UTC 2021

On 5/20/21 11:18 AM, Udo Grabowski (IMK) wrote:
> On 20.05.21 10:58, Stephan Althaus wrote:
>> stop endpoint command (1)/slot (7) in wrong state: 19
>
> This one ?
> <https://github.com/joyent/smartos-live/issues/694>
>
> There's a workaround for the problem at the end of
> the thread.

Thats a nice thread giving commands to get closer, thanks for the hint!

But i am plugging the device in after boot, detection of the device and
and mounting the exfat partition is not the problem.

I am hitting single failures while reading files with cp
/media/sdcard/DCIM/101MSDCF/* ....

"/media/sdcard/DCIM/101MSDCF/DS304430.ARW: I/O error"
and dmesg shows some "error reading cluster 0x..."

When i try once again one specific file

cp /media/sdcard/DCIM/101MSDCF/DS304430.ARW
~/Documents/Pictures/Test/2021-05-20

there is no error this time.

Stephan