[OpenIndiana-discuss] Possible to sponsor a code bounty?

Bob Friesenhahn bfriesen at simple.dallas.tx.us
Wed May 26 13:09:46 UTC 2021

On Wed, 26 May 2021, Mike Carroll wrote:

> Ok. Just curious. I landed on OI after dealing with Linux and BSDs (though I find the illumos variants and BSDs to be more stable) and thought it would be a good way to give back to the community.

If someone is interested in donating money to the few volunteers who
do most of the work, a foundation is not necessary in order for this
to be possible.

It might not always be obvious who is doing most of the work.

Bob

Bob Friesenhahn
Public Key,     http://www.simplesystems.org/users/bfriesen/public-key.txt