[OpenIndiana-discuss] pkg.openindiana.org cert

Marc Lobelle marc.lobelle at uclouvain.be
Sun Nov 21 16:21:48 UTC 2021

The lifetime of all certificates has been reduced to one year. I had not
noticed it and wondered why I could not read my mail from my pivate imap
server... I assume many  servers suffered tha same joke.

Marc

--

Marc Lobelle
professeur émérite

ICTEAM
UCLouvain / SST / ICTEAM / INGI

Place Ste Barbe, 2, bte L5.02.01 - 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve
marc.lobelle at uclouvain.be <mailto:prenom.nom at uclouvain.be>
Tél.+32 (0) 475 494 616
Fax +32 (0) 10 47 51 20
www.uclouvain.be <https://uclouvain.be>