[OpenIndiana-discuss] wiki.openindiana.org needs to be re/started and fixed

stes@PANDORA.BE stes at telenet.be
Sun Oct 17 17:27:37 UTC 2021

Andreas Wacknitz helped James Madgewick in the past to do an export.

So James Madgewick has an export of the wiki and is working on further migrating the contents to oi-docs.

The export is available at:

   https://oi-wiki-test.madgwick.xyz/

Can you give an example of something that is in the wiki and not in the migrated oi-docs ?

Regards,
David Stes