[OpenIndiana-discuss] a MP4 media player which works on openindiana ?

Mario Marietto marietto2008 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 22:37:11 UTC 2021

Hello. I've downloaded an mp4 file from the internet and I'm trying to play
it on openindiana. I tried several players,but none of them worked. For
example, Totem says : "MPEG-4 AAC decoder plugin is not installed" and it
won't work. VLC is able to open it but it is not able to play it well at
all. Rhythmbox is not able to open it at all. Maybe mplayer,but I don't
know how to install it. Can someone suggest to me what to do ? thanks.

--
Mario.