[OpenIndiana-discuss] arn driver for Atheros AR9287 wireless network adapter (PCI-express)

Marc Lobelle marc.lobelle at uclouvain.be
Tue Feb 15 14:52:56 UTC 2022

Hello,

I update openindiana on an old fujitsu lifebook P notebook, and instead
of not recognising the internal wifi card it says now: "misconfigured:
[arn]"

man arn only talks about AR9280, 81, 85.

Does anyone know what could be misconfigured ?

Thanks

Marc

This notebook works so far with an usb wifi interface Edimax, with the
urtwn driver, but, if possible, I would prefer using the internal
pci-express wifi card.