[OpenIndiana-discuss] Problems with some zfs fs unable to mount after shutdown

Flemming Dalsgaard flemming.dalsgaard at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 15:05:00 UTC 2022

The commands
zfs create -omountpoint=/export            p0/export
zfs create -omountpoint=/export/home       p0/export/home
zfs create -omountpoint=/export/home/USER  p0/export/home/USER

Should be sufficient to make the /export/home/USER
so you should not pre create the involved folders, zfs take care of that it
self.

Regards
Flemming