[OpenIndiana-discuss] [oi-dev] Proposal to change documentation structure for some pages

Andreas Wacknitz A.Wacknitz at gmx.de
Sun Jan 16 11:05:32 UTC 2022

Am 16.01.22 um 11:02 schrieb benn:
Hi,

I have included the openindiana mailing list in this discussion as I
hope it will reach more interested people.

At the moment James is the only actual member of the documentation team
and thus naturally its head.
I would like to invite everybody to chime in with ideas and opinions
here, and of course after discussion formulate a plan and act upon.

Everybody is invited to enhance our documentation by creating pull
requests against our oi-docs repository at
https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-docs

Please keep in mind that James as the team lead of the documentation
team will have the final decision about what will be merged and what not.

Best regards,
Andreas