[OpenIndiana-discuss] Latest update problems should be fixed now

Till Wegmueller toasterson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 00:08:01 UTC 2022

Hey Joshua

It can certainly be done, Jenkins listens to the Jenkinsfile inside
oi-userland [0]. We also have a recent Vagrantfile in there to do
ephemeral VM's [1]. We have some place for Automation on the Machine we
have at Hetzner aswell and a VM we can use to provision nlipkg zones.
VM's would need a Linux Physical Host. But I am not willing to foot the
bill for that at the moment. The Question is how would we want to test
that. Do we want to test the build on git changes? Is that enough or
should we run the Testsuite?

[0] https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/blob/oi/hipster/Jenkinsfile
[1] https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/blob/oi/hipster/Vagrantfile
[2]