[OpenIndiana-discuss] FLAG DAY: Default perl updated from 5.22 to 5.34

Tim Mooney Tim.Mooney at ndsu.edu
Fri Jul 1 03:29:20 UTC 2022

In regard to: [OpenIndiana-discuss] FLAG DAY: Default perl updated from...:

> Perl 5.34 is deafult now
>
> After more than 5 years we switched our default perl from 5.22 to 5.34.

Yay!  Really nice job getting the default switched!

Have you documented (somewhere) what's involved in the process of
switching the OI to a new 5.NN release?

Tim
Enterprise Computing & Infrastructure /
Division of Information Technology    /                701-231-1076 (Voice)