[OpenIndiana-discuss] Nextcloud client?

Leonard Sitongia lsitongia at onebeam.us
Mon Jul 18 03:12:00 UTC 2022

Hello,

I'm new to OpenIndiana. I probably have a few FAQs here, but I don't see
the answers.

First, about me. I was a Unix sysadmin for many years, first with 4.2BSD
on a VAX (when I also bought a Sun 2 for the Observatory where I
worked), and later with many Sun workstation models, including the
SunRay thin client. At one time, I had a deeply-discounted AT&T PC 7300.
That was really cool to have in the 1980s. Every once in a while I try
some contemporary BSD, Solaris or System V derivative.

Back to OpenIndiana.

Is there a searchable archive for this discuss mailing list?

Is there a NextCloud client?

"sudo pkg list -af nextcloud" would tell me if there's anything
currently available, right? (I've added the encumbered and SFE
repositories and updated)

Thanks!

==Leonard