[OpenIndiana-discuss] Nextcloud client?

Udo Grabowski (IMK) udo.grabowski at kit.edu
Mon Jul 18 08:13:40 UTC 2022

On 18/07/2022 05:12, Leonard Sitongia wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm new to OpenIndiana. I probably have a few FAQs here, but I don't see the
> answers.
>
> First, about me. I was a Unix sysadmin for many years, first with 4.2BSD on a
> VAX (when I also bought a Sun 2 for the Observatory where I worked), and later
> with many Sun workstation models, including the SunRay thin client. At one time,
> I had a deeply-discounted AT&T PC 7300. That was really cool to have in the
> 1980s. Every once in a while I try some contemporary BSD, Solaris or System V
> derivative.
>
> Back to OpenIndiana.
>
> Is there a searchable archive for this discuss mailing list?

You can search oi-discuss and oi-dev here:

<https://openindiana.org/pipermail/openindiana-discuss/>
<https://openindiana.org/pipermail/oi-dev/>

and the illumos discuss and dev lists here:

<https://illumos.topicbox.com/groups/discuss>
<https://illumos.topicbox.com/groups/developer>

> Is there a NextCloud client?

probably not.
--
Dr.Udo Grabowski   Inst.f.Meteorology & Climate Research IMK-ASF-SAT
http://www.imk-asf.kit.edu/english/sat.php