[OpenIndiana-discuss] Miscellaneous component fixes and migrations

Aurélien Larcher aurelien.larcher at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 22:33:47 UTC 2022

Hi everyone,
due to some changes happening in the past 2 years some components needed to
be fixed (for most of them only a Makefile change or migration to newer
Python/Perl).
With Andreas we have worked to fix some of them in the past week as I could
help a bit.

However in the process I have found out that 32-bit versions had to be
retired due to missing dependencies (e.g. 32-bit gobject-introspection), or
conversion to 64-bit builds.
So far I have tried to follow dependencies and not to break anything but I
cannot ensure the absence of any side effects...

Do not hesitate to point out any regression by replying in this thread.

Kind regards,

Aurélien

--
---