[OpenIndiana-discuss] dell 15810 bricked after latest update

irixuzer irixuzer at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 23:36:51 UTC 2022

I was finally able to enter BIOS.  I unplugged the hdd, and booted without a drive.  I went through and selected it to use UEFI instead of legacy, and setup time, date and went back to defaults .  I plugged in the hard drive and got the black screen of death even when trying to access the BIOS.  This is progress though I guess.

Still not able to boot an os.

-Matt