[OpenIndiana-discuss] Latest update problems should be fixed now

Andreas Wacknitz A.Wacknitz at gmx.de
Thu Jun 30 21:41:25 UTC 2022

Am 30.06.22 um 23:32 schrieb Marcel Telka:
> On Thu, Jun 30, 2022 at 11:25:05PM +0200, Andreas Wacknitz wrote:
>> I get enough recommendations for things that should be improved. But
>> with too few helping hands it's hard keep the status quo let alone to
>> improve things.
> Thank you for your work, Andreas.

You are welcome. It was never intended by me to become "the" OpenIndiana
maintainer.
My world was almost perfect when Michal, Alexander and Aurélien were
still active.
I was like most of my actual helpers are now: I updated or added a
package every once in a while.
Aurélien and Alexander taught me what I needed at that time.