[OpenIndiana-discuss] Device Driver Utility

stes@PANDORA.BE stes at telenet.be
Tue Mar 22 19:29:47 UTC 2022

There exists also an (Illumos) executable called pcieadm in the package : diagnostic/pci.

# pkg install diagnostic/pci
# /usr/lib/pci/pcieadm show-devs

The OpenIndiana HCL is not based on DDU submissions anyhow, I think,
the 'Contrib' section explains how to submit HCL info.

http://docs.openindiana.org/contrib/content/
http://docs.openindiana.org/community-hcl/systems/

It would be nice to have a HCL submission form because the HCL is perhaps one of the most useful pieces of documentation.

Regards,
David Stes