[OpenIndiana-discuss] Fwd: mounting a usb disk

Stephan Althaus Stephan.Althaus at Duedinghausen.eu
Sun Sep 11 10:59:06 UTC 2022

On 9/11/22 12:34, Marc Lobelle wrote:
> oups, this is more appropriate for openindiana than for developer
>
> Sorry for disturbing the developer list
>
> Marc

Hi!

You may want to try this hint from David Stes:

# svcadm restart system/hal
# svcadm enable rmvolmgr

..but this issue  should be solved since March..

Maybe your USB stick is formatted differently now? FAT32 or EXFAT or
NTFS or whatever?

Regards,

Stephan