[OpenIndiana-discuss] lightdm greeter keyboard

Marc Lobelle marc.lobelle at uclouvain.be
Wed Sep 14 16:18:48 UTC 2022

Hello,

Unfortunately, setting "xserver-layout=be" in the [seat:*] section of
the file /etc/lightdm/lightdm.conf does not set the keyboard to Belgian
in the greeter and setting "greeter-setup-script=/usr/bin/setxkbmap be"
used to work but now crashes lightdm.

Does anybody know how to force lightdm to use a specific keyboard for
the login (greeter) session, with the current version of openindiana (I
updated it this morning).

Thanks

Marc

--
Cet e-mail a été vérifié par le logiciel antivirus d'Avast.