[OpenIndiana-discuss] list archives?

James Madgwick james at madgwick.xyz
Sun Jul 16 13:24:18 UTC 2023

Hello,

I was just going through some documentation and noticed this link is
still broken. While it will still be possible to sign up to the mailing
list, there's now no webpage explaining these things.

Do you think that site will be back online or is it gone for good? If
it's gone we'll want to remove the links to it and replace with
instructions for signing up etc. Unless there's a plan to migrate
elsewhere. I would support that, I see mailing lists as increasingly
retro and a barrier to entry for new contributors.

James